Once a wolf.. Always a WOLF






















I, once a wolf.. thirsty in blood, a blood of challange.. in a silent war of life..

I, once a wolf.. powers running in my veins, secured my triumph, in every cold fight i reign!

I, once a wolf.. when in pain and being hurt by others, keep my stand firm, as hurt gives me more strength..

I, once a wolf.. didnt believe in dying, Coz we could heal the bruises of life in our body. but, i WAS once a wolf..

Now, as i turn my back, i would gladly imagine the new born wolves.. will pursue 2 keep the fire burning, they'll continue the fight for our LEGACY..

And even end still haunting our powers.. we, all must not allow to forget.. that once, we're all thirst on blood..



-Eizs-
02:06am
08/04/08

1 comments:

  Anonymous

Fri Aug 08, 12:15:00 AM 2008

Ill miss you babe... basta dito lang kmi. ako... As i always tell you, I dont wanna lose u. This is for your betterment also. SMILE! i dont want to see you sad...